Olympic View - 2bd+ large office
Suite B, Olympic View : Furnished
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath plus large office; non-smoking - approx 2100 sq ft
- Named for breathtaking views over the city and Salish Sea toward the Olympic Mountains of Washington State, this two-level suit offers a large living room with French doors to a south facing deck, a spacious office, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with jacuzzi tub, shower and in-suite washer/dryer. An enclosed (but unheated) porch has been used as an "artist's perch" for uplifting, north light views over the neighbourhood and additional storage. Upstairs are two bedrooms with built-in features such as drawers and shelves.
- This fully furnished apartment comprises the top two floors of an Edwardian tri-plex — stairs off the main hall provide access. It is ideal for those who appreciate the unique character that can be found in a heritage house converted into suites that are more home than apartment. A quiet lifestyle is right at home in this non-smoking building.
- Rent includes: heat, power, water, city services and one parking space for $2850/month (please note that it is not our practice to raise rents every year, though tenants may understand that this is not a common practice)
- Grounds care is provided and residents are invited to make use of cut flowers, herbs and designated garden areas in the Garden Oaks Fine Accommodation compound.
Residents in these properties are welcome to enjoy the common grounds which include lawn and patio areas set among mature plantings. We ask that personal items used while enjoying the gardens be removed after use so that others may similarly relax and enjoy the peace of the area. We are seeking longer term tenants who value quality, well-maintained accommodations in quiet non-smoking buildings. Please let us know your specific interests and needs when inquiring. We are pleased to answer any questions and will require contact details for necessary reference, employment and credit checks.