Salish Seaview Suite
Salish Sea View
At nearly 2100 s.f., this unique suite is a home within a home. It is available for long term and "snowbird" lease as well as for vacations and short stay rental in Victoria, B.C. It is located on the top two floors of an Edwardian Manse started in 1914 and finished in 1917. The Salish Seaview Suite retains aspects of its original character yet has an open feel that speaks to modern tastes.
This suite must be booked directly with us via our contact form.
Features and amenities:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in features such as drawers and shelves, 1 bath plus large office; non-smoking - approx 2100 sq ft
- Named for breathtaking views over the city and Salish Sea toward the Olympic Mountains of Washington State
- Large living room with electric fireplace and French doors to a south facing deck
- Spacious shelf-lined office with ample storage, desk and printer
- Dining room for 4-6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with jacuzzi tub, shower staff and in-suite washer/dryer.
- Enclosed (unheated) "artist's perch" for uplifting views and north light for your artistic creations
- Upstairs are two bedrooms with built-in features such as drawers and shelves and breathtaking views over the Salish Sea toward the Olympic Mountains of Washington State
- This suite is ideal for those who appreciate the unique character that can be found in a heritage house converted into suites that are more home than apartment. A quiet lifestyle is right at home in this non-smoking building.
- May 15 through September 30: nightly rate for 3-4 guests using two bedrooms: $545, 2 night minimum charge ($436 for 1-2 guests using only one bedroom)
- October 1 through May 14: nightly rate for 3-4 guests using two bedrooms: $445, 2 night minimum charge ($356 for 1-2 guests using only one bedroom)
- Please note: the City of Victoria may impose a tax in the coming year(s). This tax will be added to your cost when required.
Please let us know your specific interests and needs when inquiring. We are pleased to answer any questions and, for insurance and security purposes, will require your contact details and the names of all guests.